July is here with a heatwave and beautiful sunny days. Perfect weather for camping but I am not packing my tent up. This month is NaNoWriMo Camp so I have joined a cabin with fellow writers for support. My pen and PC mouse are poised ready to start. In the past I have set a target of words with one success but I have research to do so it is target hours this time. Wish me luck I need it.
Books read in June
- The Quaker by Liam McIlvanney
- Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
- Book Towns by Alex Johnson
- Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness- keep eye out for review this week
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- Mother by Hannah Begbie
- How to Keep a Secret by Sarah Morgan
- A Cornish Secret by Emma Burstall
With NaNo happening I hope to put my hours in there so apart from blog tour books it is research books for me.
- Druidcraft by Philip Carr-Gomm
- The Path of Druidry: Walking the Ancient Green Way by Penny Billington
- Soul Traveler by Albert Taylor
- An Artsisan Lovestyle by Kiltie Jackson
- No.More.Plastic by Martin Dorey
Time for a cuppa and say hello to the sun before I get lost in The Ellfaenian Journals to get organised for tomorrow’s big push.
Enjoy the weekend!
Word count for WIP: 48,106
Percy update: he is still alive!